Friday, September 12, 2008

Why Another Blog?

I generally plan a week's worth of dinners every Friday night, and shop at three different food stores (Trader Joe's, Good Health --our local health food store, and Stop & Shop) on Saturday morning. Sometimes the meal planning goes fast and easy, but other times it seems impossible.

I know I'm not alone in this. I started this blog to share the recipes that have worked well for me and my family, but also to inspire me when I run out of ideas. ("What were we eating LAST August? Oh yeah, I could eat that again.")

A little bit about our diet. I'm a vegetarian and I try not to eat much dairy because it doesn't agree with me (yet I love it). My husband eats pretty much anything. My son, who is two, is a wild card. If something is listed here on the blog, it doesn't necessarily mean we ALL liked it enough to eat it again. But it has to be good. I don't want to waste my own time posting it, and I don't want to waste YOUR time either.

Please share your own recipes with me.

Thanks for reading this,
-Kezia

No comments: